H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit for the 2011 – 2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke. This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic (yes, plastic) intercooler pipe with a high quality bead-rolled stainless steel pipe. While that may seem simple, there are other crucial components included in the kit to allow a quick, easy installation. Since the OEM pipe snaps onto the factory air intake valve rather than using a traditional clamp, we include a beautiful CNC-machined aluminum piece that replaces the factory air intake valve to allow the use of a regular t-bolt clamp. Also included with the kit are all the brackets, clamps, and hardware required to complete the installation quickly and painlessly.
Why would you need to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipe?
– We have seen the factory intercooler pipe fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Why does this happen?
– Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the plastic intercooler pipe can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
Why do you need aftermarket ECM tuning with this product?
If you select After Market Tuning this product removes the throttle body that was originally located in your OEM intake piping. Most aftermarket ECM tuning will be capable of calibrating this valve out of the system, but please check with your tuning provider to see if this product is supported. H&S Motorsports is not responsible for verifying if your vehicle is supported. If you cannot confirm that your ECM tuning supports this product, we suggest purchasing the one with OEM Tuning.
Don’t get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- 1-HSM Throttle Body Assembly
- 1-Stainless Steel Tubing
- 1-90 Deg. Silicone boot
- 1-Straight Silicone boot
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with a tuning device that allows removal of the throttle body and electronics, otherwise you WILL have check engine lights.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.