CARB EO # D-721-12
50 State Legal
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 2011 through 2016 Ford 6.7L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe. This upgraded 3″ cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy, and it is connected with Sinister Diesel’s 4-ply silicone boot that is rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder coated Sinister Blue for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. A pair of stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister . Don’t let a factory pipe rob your engine of power and efficiency; get the Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe!
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3″ Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Higher Flow and Lower Turbulence Airflow for Increased Power
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Silicone Boots
- (2) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Does this part require any tuning?
- A: This product does not require any tuning.