H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the SX-E Single Turbo Kit for the 2008 – 2010 6.4L Power Stroke diesel. This kit is designed to replace the factory compound turbocharger setup with a new BorgWarner SX-E single turbo to provide not only a performance increase, but also to gain reliability over the factory units.
We have performed extensive testing of BorgWarner’s new SX-E line of turbochargers and they have proven to be a great match for the 6.4L Power Stroke engine. This kit comes standard with the .91 A/R divided (twin scroll) turbine housing (unless requested otherwise) and our cast elbow/manifold was completely redesigned to take full advantage of the twin-scroll design. The 73mm turbine wheel is larger than we are used to using, but the twin scroll design helps to retain the response and drive-ability in the lower RPM range. The benefits of the 73mm turbine wheel include lower drive pressure, lower EGTs, and more power! During our testing we experienced an average of a 150 degree drop in peak exhaust gas temperatures when compared to the factory compound turbocharger setup. Durability and reliability also play a big part in our parts selection and BorgWarner has stepped up their game with the 360-degree thrust bearing assembly that is featured in all SX-E turbochargers.
One look at our components and you’ll understand why our kit is the best on the market. From the cast elbow that was designed in-house to the laser cut mounting brackets, there was no expense spared during the development of this kit. All parts are included with the kit to make installation as simple as possible. This kit includes a new 3.5″ down-pipe and even though the installation is typically easier with the cab removed, it is still very do-able without removing the cab.
Whether you’re looking for a performance gain or just wanting something to replace the stock junk, this kit is a great solution for you. It will make your 6.4L Power Stroke run like it is supposed to!
We offer several different compressor wheel options with this kit:
– 63mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (575-625 WHP)
– 64mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (600-650 WHP)
– 66mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (650-700 WHP)
– 69mm Forged-Milled Compressor Wheel (700-750 WHP)
* All of the above options include the 73mm turbine wheel and .91 A/R divided turbine housing, unless requested otherwise.
** The end-user is always responsible for verifying proper boost/drive pressure ratios. Other exhaust housing options and/or wastegate solutions may be suggested to prevent turbocharger damage on some specific applications. If you need assistance with your particular application, please contact us prior to purchasing or installing this kit.
*** Since this kit includes a brand new BorgWarner unit, turbocharger warranties will need to be done directly through BorgWarner. Click here for the BorgWarner Performance Turbocharger Warranty Statement
Aftermarket ECM calibration required. You are responsible for verifying compatibility with your tuning provider.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.