If you’re tired of over-paying for upper fuel filter replacements on your 2011-2018 6.7L Ford Powerstroke, H&S Motorsports has a solution for you: the Fuel Filter Conversion Kit. This kit converts the upper OEM-style plastic fuel filter to a high flow Baldwin BF7967 fuel filter that is much more cost-effective to replace.
Not only does this kit allow you to use a less expensive, higher flowing fuel filter, but the H&S Motorsports fuel filter housing also doubles as a fuel distribution block for those trucks running multiple high-pressure injection pumps. You can throw those ugly old tee fittings in the trash when you install the Fuel Filter Conversion Kit. The H&S Motorsports fuel filter housing also contains an extra 1/8″ NPT port that can be used for an extra low pressure return, aftermarket fuel pressure sensor port, and more!
If you’ve changed the fuel filter on your 2017 6.7L Ford, you’re probably aware that the factory plastic injector return fitting is extremely delicate and can be easily damaged or broken during the fuel filter change procedure (and costs around $150 to replace). To remedy this, we replace the factory plastic injector return fitting with a high-quality stainless steel fitting that will NEVER break.
Performance, functionality, and great looks, the H&S Motorsports Fuel Filter Conversion Kit has it all.
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.